3.28.2011

I love that Vogue has a Tumblr

Because then, things like this pop up on my dashboard. Rihanna photographed by Annie Liebovitz for the April issue of VOGUE, as seen on the mag's Tumblr. This was actually from last week, but I just now saw it. This is not a design post (although it is Liebovitz photography). No, no. This would fall under the "& other pretty things" category. Because if you know me, you'll know that I've recently fallen head over heels in love with lipstick. Only on my ridiculous design blog is the "lipstick" tag as big as the "decor" and "craft" tags in the tag cloud.

Anyway, spring break is officially over. I got zero work done, by the way. I have major things due this week, and I was really planning on, well, doing them, but then this happened. So, yeah...Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...