4.27.2012

Weekender

So aside from finally receiving my new glasses from Warby Parker this week (I know, I know, I've been talking about them forever), I also got this print (and this card –– a surprise!) from SOTI in the mail. I blogged about SOTI a few weeks back, and looove following the brand's Tumblr blog. And what do you know, SOTI's on Pinterest, too! Great way to start off the weekend; now I just gotta get a frame.

Have a great weekend. Some links for you:

- Some dapper pigeons.

- Everyone needs a zombie survival map.

- Try a rocky view instead.

- Beautiful as the results are, don't try this at home, kids.

- A blue background in photography that I never thought I'd love more than white.

- Sir Hopsalot.

- Has anyone tried this method for creating beachy waves?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...