4.10.2012

Two and Two


Fabric work (dots) by Louise Bourgeois / Onesie by Rittenhouse / Fabric work (string) by Louise Bourgeois / Dress with bow by Zara

I recently became a godmother to my cousin's baby girl (let's call her little A). Sooooo......little A's mother apparently thinks I'm responsible enough to be the "spiritual caretaker" for her child. I say this in jest, of course, because it is an honor. (Huge deal!)

There is one god-motherly duty I take pretty seriously, and that is adorning this kid some sweet clothes. Oh, what fun it is shopping for a little girl! So to celebrate little A, and the gifts I'm sending her way (she's in the Philippines), here's an all new Two and Two (haven't done that one in a while) about tiny threads.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...