I finally ordered my glasses from Warby Parker this week, and I can't wait to get them! I ended up going with this pair, called Sinclair, in Burgundy Fade (pictured above). Bensen in Greystone came in a close second. It's making me feel like Lane Pryce a little bit, and I love the classic, vintage-ness (is that a word?) they bring to my usually simple wardrobe.
Here's some links for your weekend. Have a good one!
- An indoor carpet made of pebbles.
- Stared at this for five minutes. Best thing I've seen in a while. Simply designed and interactive.
- Love this blog. Menswear + food = double yum.
- Clicked play. Again and again. How do people even figure things like this out?
- Having a hard time choosing between this, this, and this.
- Gemstone magnets!!! Fun and luxe.
- You have to love yourself.
- And finally, something that never fails to make me giggle/snort/choke on my coffee.