9.09.2011

It's true...


Pinned here and here. Have you ever had a quail egg? I used to love them as a snack when I was a kid. Get some protein in there! They're these adorable little speckled eggs, and look almost like a white/milk marbled chocolate truffle. I liked them hard-boiled. Here they're presented as hors d'oeuvres. And then of course there's that collage-y thing on the left. Now design-wise, I love transparency. I love what things look like through a filter or block of color, especially the grain of an old black and white photograph. The multiply transparency in Photoshop is my best friend. I realize these two pics aren't exactly relevant to each other in subject, but each is just so good in it's own way, and oddly enough (not that odd, really), they kinda look good together, no?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...