9.08.2011

...aaaaaand I'm crying.


So, I'm sitting here, trying to read chapters on web design, not getting anywhere with any of that by the way. I've been at this for a while, and I'm just not retaining information. You ever been that distracted and procrastinate-y? Yes, yes of course you have. Anyway, I ordered a pizza, and they forgot the garlic sauce (the best part!), and now I'm really getting away from the point here which is...look at these fucking brownies. Just look at them. All is right in the world at the sight of these Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Raspberry and Cadbury Cream Egg brownies from Gingerbread Bagels (recipes included). That'll speed up productivity. So yeah, I'm not actually crying. But I am on the inside. Where it counts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...