5.07.2011

I hate when I have a perfect title for a post, but I already used it for something else

This post, for example, so easily could have been called "Hip to be a Square". But wouldn't you know, I've already exhausted that title on something that [is amazing, but], mind you, had more to do with being hip than square. But this is both! Arghhhh!!!

Anyway... Please excuse my psychobabble up there. These absolutely lovely, transparency-laden collages are by artist Kevin Appel. I highly recommend taking a nice long look at his portfolio, a treasure-trove of consistently beautiful works since 1995. I may revisit for future Two Too Pretty's or Two and Two's or something. They really are something. (<< What? Did I just say "something" twice?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...