1.01.2013

Two and Twenty Days of Christmas

*This will be a sticky post until New Year's Day. NEW posts are below this one!

I know, I know, I've been Ms. Slacky Slackerson around here lately...and this might actually be the last post of 2012 (don't throw things at me). I've been really busy lately, but I'd never skip this year's Two and Twenty Days of Christmas. So if you're lacking gift inspiration this holiday season, check out this mixed bag of a guide I've curated. It ranges from the quirky and imaginative to functional and basic. Menswear-inspired looks have made the cut as well (dear God, I need that Jackalope sweater in my life). And can I just say, private Pinterest boards are the best thing that ever happened to this post. So without further adieu........enjoy.



one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine 


ten / eleven / twelve / thirteen / fourteen / fifteen / sixteen / seventeen / eighteen


nineteen / twenty / twenty-one / twenty-two

**edit on Monday 11/26 at 1:14PM: Item eight has been changed due to lack of availability.
**edit on Sunday 12/2 at 4:45PM: Item one has been changed due to lack of availability.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...