5.11.2012

Weekender


I urge you to go sit on the grass somewhere, because it is gorgeous out there. This week, I went to the city with a friend for the first time since I don't even know how long. It was chilly and hazy, but the crowd was pleasant and the shopping was good, so I can't complain. Hope your week was as pleasant.

Happy Weekend! (and Happy Mother's Day!) Some links:

- If it's true that blondes have more fun, part of it might be because they can easily do this.

- Really digging the designs on this Tumblr.

- I pinned this dress, then found a similar one that I actually know where to buy like five seconds later.

- These are so charming.

- I am OBSESSED with this collection.

- A useful roundup of tips for bloggers.

- There's more than one way to do this. Forty ways apparently.

- I've never tried cooking eggs this way, but there's a first time for everything.

- Finally, and this one's kinda just for me, but hello there. Watcha' working on? And why so buff?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...