5.11.2012

Pink Friday


I'm presenting you with a little neon pink high-low shopping action today, because I just bought one of the items above and below. And to save you from the guessing game, I opted for the "low" version, but folks with a more padded budget might enjoy the "high." I'm talking of course about these spring scarves: one is from LemLem, the other from Target (I know, right?). While there are some physical differences (the LemLem scarf is actually two scarves sewn together, with a split in the middle where your head would go; the Target scarf seems bluer in tone), I assure you they're both pretty awesome (and crazy bright) scarves. They even both have those thin lines of neon orange flanking either side of all the neon pink stripes. Which one is right for you?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...