8.18.2011

The kids are alright


Every (<-- and I use this word quite loosely, so relax) twenty-something fashionista without kids (but wants them) promises herself, "One day, when I'm good and ready, I'm gonna have myself a little one. And I'll dress him/her better than I did when I was a babe. It's gonna be swell." Alright, so maybe the wording isn't quite the same, but in an ideal world, right? Because seriously. Have you ever been in kids' section of say, Zara? It's awesome. And why shouldn't it? Why shouldn't the little ones have the very best?

And that's where French children's boutique, Bonpoint comes in. Check out these photos from their Summer 2011 advertising campaign. Makes me wish I was this well dressed when I was six or seven-ish. (but then again I lived in a tropical climate. Doubt the tweed would have been comfortable.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these pictures...

and they (kind of) supports my theory that people in cold climates generally dress better than those it hot climates; i feel like i fall to pieces once the temperature is above 35c...

just found your blog, and now stalking you on pinterest.

in a good way!

Michaela said...

@annelouiselikes -- true that. most of my wardrobe is for winter layering. and hooray for pinterest stalkers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...