8.01.2011

Good hair day


Currently loving the "perfectly disheveled" look. Especially because my semi-pixie from last year took forever to grow out, and now that it's here, I'm embracing it. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to cut it, but lately I really don't feel like putting any effort into styling (I know, I know) past a messy bun. This from a girl who straightened the hell out of her hair everyday for years. (Images via Cut by Fred)

BUT WAIT! There's more! Say you don't want a messy bun. What about a classic, totally put together chignon? Well here's a tutorial (again, from Cut by Fred) showing how to make a perfect chignon. I was seriously impressed by the little donut tool he uses in his video. Am I the only one who hasn't heard of/seen this thing? Because I've been making that loop-tunnel-thingy around the bun out of air all this time. I had no idea you could use a "donut". Watch the vid below to see what I'm talking about. It's in French, but you don't really need words because he demonstrates it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...