7.21.2011

Pinnin' like a villain

I love Pinterest. I really do. It's like having a second blog with a minimalist layout, infinite scrolling, and you never have to worry about your sources. And I do pin quite frequently, more so than I post here (because not everything I like needs to be blogged, but I could probably pin in my sleep). It's a great way to keep track of your ever-evolving tastes; I for one, have a tendency to pin similar things in one day. Here's just a few trends I've been seeing in my own boards (links to each pin are in the numbers following each description, from Pinterest, click-through to go to original link):

This palette's been making the rounds (1, 2, 3)

And apparently, I really like gold... (1, 2, 3)


Can't go wrong with pattern and this set of muted hues (1, 2, 3, 4) :


A little beige never hurt anyone... (1, 2, 3)


I'm probably gonna die in a striped shirt/dress/whatever (1, 2, 3, 4)


And when all else fails, subway tiles and white walls slay me (and I mean white, not drywall. Drywall is not white. Paint your damn walls.) (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

All this and literally hundreds more pins over at my Pinterest. And while you're there, let me suggest my favorite pin board, food baby; it's a nom nom nom a minute.

Need an invite? Or a pinvite, I guess I should say (I wonder if they call 'em that?) Email me. Let's be pin besties.

2 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

I am loving your pins! That kitchen is definitely being repinned right now!

Where would we be without Pinterest!?!

Best wishes,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me.

Michaela said...

@Natasha -- Thanks! I [obviously] love Pinterest! Such a great way to bookmark inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...