Kind of a short week on here, seeing as last weekend was a long one, being Memorial Day and all. I spent the day at Lake Geneva, Wisconsin (pic above), where there were surprisingly less people that there were when I was there for the 4th of July. Meanwhile.......it's June. How the hell did that happen?
Happy Weekend! Some links:
- I normally find this kind of furniture gimmicky, but this is pretty great.
- Black is the new black.
- It's okay to draw on your walls.
- This quote about designers is so true.
- A repeat performance. I approve! (Also love the look book)
- No. Just, no.
- Kids I'll never be cooler than.
- Oh hey, congrats on that thing you did!.