10.28.2011

Pink Friday

You know the drill. How much do I love this super kicky neon-accented space? Talk about a mood-lifter.

This wasn't a super blog-y week for me, as I've been too busy freaking out over picking up learning HTML and CSS again. You should have seen me in class a few days ago. Oy vey, 'twas not a pretty sight. I haven't taken a web class in two-ish years, so to have to jump right back into that, as a print graphic designer absolutely surrounded by web design majors who could probably code in their sleep...I get a little light-headed just thinking about it. It's a wonder I caught up at all. Luckily, I'm one of those type-A personality creatives who's got stores of organized, albeit sometimes useless, information in the back of her head somewhere (and a wicked memory, if I do say so myself). This is just the first coding re-introduction, but let's see how this goes. And if I don't "see" you as much next week, you now know why. So to all of you coders, non-coders, designers, and design-y people alike, have a wonderful and productive (if not relaxing) weekend! 


Images via Freunde von Freunden.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...