10.31.2011

Le animale

So lately (and by lately, I mean the last five or so years) I have this thing about animal jewelry. Particularly animal earrings. I've had leopard, starfish, deer, fox, and rabbit earrings, lion and leopard cocktail rings, and owl and fish necklaces (Is that it? I feel like I'm missing some). Imagine my delight at finding these super adorable animal studs from Le Animale. They're just so quirky and le cute, if I do say so myself.

Earrings not your thing? How about a totem, a necklace, a brooch, or even a greeting card?


featured in this post: wolf studs / owl studs / red fox studs / two custom pet totems / ocelot with glasses greeting card / gummy bear totem

(And yes, I do realize it's Halloween, but I don't really do Halloween (candy's another story), so happy spooks to all! Forgive me for not having a more ghoulish post; maybe later.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...